The Girls
Hellos...I have returned once again...hmmm...schedule is really picking up these days...more and more work...and my undone work pile keeps thickening...but I have managed to complete alot of it these past 2 days...muahahahaha...So I am here again...Cos I am sick of doing work... Whats with all the PBLs nowadays anyway? Even chinese have PBL? like WTF... haiyah..got so many group projects...getting confused over which is my project group for which...haha...and I officially hate BIO SPAs...It makes people go retarded and crazy in the bio lab...Myself included...
Anyhows, I have been talking to reuben lately, and I realised something...Relationship problems lead to closer friendship with guys...haha...Its the 3rd time this is happening already...I have no idea y, but after discussing relationship problems, guys seem to grow alot closer...We were just talking about the shift of tides...like how girls are playing guys now instead since he's friend's gf decided to dump him just cos she got her eyes's on someone probably cuter...I mean...whats with girls nowadays? Where have all the values gone? All these have been clouded by greed for money, and lust for cute guys...haha...i cant stand it when I see like girls along the street with ciggerattes between their fingers and puffing away...Its just wrong tmr...Do you know you can get lung cancer?but thats out of the point regarding relationship problems...haha...I just cant stand it...Deal with it...
Also...the NUS invitational is just around the corner...just like this saturday...I'm really nervous...I really dunno how I will do...i really want to win something to prove myself but I have this uncanny feeling that I will screw up like shit cos I would be so nervous and so tense thats all my steps. swing and all will go wrong like that time at the roll-off...I cant even handle the pressure of a JC roll-off, how am I gonna remain calm at a competition where probably schools like AC, RJ and SA will be involved in...
Blogger is like officially chinese for me...I dun really know how to navigate my way around with all the chinese controls...Its confusing me...I have no idea y blogger is chinese for me...Some1 help me please...
I'm gonna meet my mommy for dinner tmr...I hope she doesnt ps me...weee...haha...
I've been really quite busy these past weeks, but I have never failed to stop and think of that some1...I dunno y I am feeling this way...what should I do about it? Should I say? Should I ignore it and hope it goes away? I dunno...I really have no experience in this realm...I may talk like I do sometimes...but some things are easier said than done...If I say I might risk losing the friendship...but If I dun I might risk regretting forever...hmmm...I really dunno what to do:
Anyhows, I have been talking to reuben lately, and I realised something...Relationship problems lead to closer friendship with guys...haha...Its the 3rd time this is happening already...I have no idea y, but after discussing relationship problems, guys seem to grow alot closer...We were just talking about the shift of tides...like how girls are playing guys now instead since he's friend's gf decided to dump him just cos she got her eyes's on someone probably cuter...I mean...whats with girls nowadays? Where have all the values gone? All these have been clouded by greed for money, and lust for cute guys...haha...i cant stand it when I see like girls along the street with ciggerattes between their fingers and puffing away...Its just wrong tmr...Do you know you can get lung cancer?but thats out of the point regarding relationship problems...haha...I just cant stand it...Deal with it...
Also...the NUS invitational is just around the corner...just like this saturday...I'm really nervous...I really dunno how I will do...i really want to win something to prove myself but I have this uncanny feeling that I will screw up like shit cos I would be so nervous and so tense thats all my steps. swing and all will go wrong like that time at the roll-off...I cant even handle the pressure of a JC roll-off, how am I gonna remain calm at a competition where probably schools like AC, RJ and SA will be involved in...
Blogger is like officially chinese for me...I dun really know how to navigate my way around with all the chinese controls...Its confusing me...I have no idea y blogger is chinese for me...Some1 help me please...
I'm gonna meet my mommy for dinner tmr...I hope she doesnt ps me...weee...haha...
I've been really quite busy these past weeks, but I have never failed to stop and think of that some1...I dunno y I am feeling this way...what should I do about it? Should I say? Should I ignore it and hope it goes away? I dunno...I really have no experience in this realm...I may talk like I do sometimes...but some things are easier said than done...If I say I might risk losing the friendship...but If I dun I might risk regretting forever...hmmm...I really dunno what to do:
'Cause obviously,
She's out of my league,
I'm wastin' my time
'Cause she'll never be mine
I know i never will be good enough for her.

<< Home