The 'A' Divisions
Okay...So today was the first day of the 12th 'A' divisions bowling championships 2005 and I ponned school to go to support the bowling team...Actually not really pon since permission was given to do so...Anyway...I was on for lane marshall duty and I had to write scores and all that...I felt that maybe I should have went to school cos being there and thinking I could have been bowling but now only writing scores wasnt all that easy...But I lived anyway...haha...So anyway...the competition began and like my lane of SRJC team 1 was like doing pretty well...So I went to check out our team 1...they were bowling okay...but not as good as they should be...I think they were to tense or something...Their scores were very average compared to their above average self...but nvm...We will do better on monday when the anxiousness of the competition wears off and everyone just goes in to do their best! i know you guys can do it! Especially you nicky...Dun give up on your dream of getting into masters...Anyway, lane marshalling is a really boring job and my mind was preoccupied with how our teams were doing...I think the girls fared pretty well...so thats good...
So after the competition ended at like 1, me, nicky, yvette and weng went for lunch at like the chicken rice balls place...not bad lahs...But I still prefer far east chicken rice...haha...Then like we were so close to home, but the closest MRT nicky's sister's boyfriend could send us to that was convenient was marina bay...So we went all the way back to marina bay...haha...So I decided since we were going to switch to the North-east line, y not drop by the Motorola shop at PS to get my rubber thingie replaced? So weng accompanied me down to the shop and we took a Q-number...While we were like waiting for my turn, Weng suddenly came up with and idea..."IDEA!IDEA!"...which was to call mimi, lippy and chi chuen down from school for pool at like meridian! So we went to play pool at meridian...Pool was not bad...but the price was just exorbidant...so we played for about 2 hours and chi chuen had to go so we went for dinner...After that was mahjong at nicky's place, where I lost again...and after that was supper, and going on the swing...which was made scary by weng who was doing almost 180 degree swings already...kinda freaked me out...haha...
I cant even remember how long it has been since I last saw her...Logically speaking it would be about 1 or 2 months, but honestly speaking it feels like its been 1 or 2 years...I really wonder how she is doing...I'm starting to forget even how she looks like...is that good or bad? I really dun know...All I know is that I really want to see her...and that
So after the competition ended at like 1, me, nicky, yvette and weng went for lunch at like the chicken rice balls place...not bad lahs...But I still prefer far east chicken rice...haha...Then like we were so close to home, but the closest MRT nicky's sister's boyfriend could send us to that was convenient was marina bay...So we went all the way back to marina bay...haha...So I decided since we were going to switch to the North-east line, y not drop by the Motorola shop at PS to get my rubber thingie replaced? So weng accompanied me down to the shop and we took a Q-number...While we were like waiting for my turn, Weng suddenly came up with and idea..."IDEA!IDEA!"...which was to call mimi, lippy and chi chuen down from school for pool at like meridian! So we went to play pool at meridian...Pool was not bad...but the price was just exorbidant...so we played for about 2 hours and chi chuen had to go so we went for dinner...After that was mahjong at nicky's place, where I lost again...and after that was supper, and going on the swing...which was made scary by weng who was doing almost 180 degree swings already...kinda freaked me out...haha...
I cant even remember how long it has been since I last saw her...Logically speaking it would be about 1 or 2 months, but honestly speaking it feels like its been 1 or 2 years...I really wonder how she is doing...I'm starting to forget even how she looks like...is that good or bad? I really dun know...All I know is that I really want to see her...and that
I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure
Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing

<< Home