The Clock is Ticking
Damn...The Clock is ticking...And I decided to put this countdown timer in order to remind myself how near the 'A's actually are...7 months seems like a long time...but it actually isn't... Lately I've been trying consistent study...Staying back till almost 7 everyday except for CCA days...and It's been quite productive so far...though it needs to be more productive since I am only completing school work within those hours...
Studying aside, I think I have a pretty cool junior class which is pretty enthu about Senior-Junior interactions...unlike last year, where I din't know a single one from my senior class...At least now I know a few from my junior class already...I guess pinning the collar pins for them worked to a certain extent...haha...
So...I've been trying to make my senior year a blast but it is nowhere near successful...Now I just hope that I will be able to make it into the bowling team at least...and I hope and pray it will not be a letdown like last year...Where I thought I was gonna be in but it was just not to be...I was damn sad and the only consolation was that I would have one more chance this year...It is like my 1st and last chance to represent my school for any sporting competition ever...Though some may argue that bowling is a game, not a sport. But I really want to represent the school lahs...but by the looks of it, competition is tough... I'm really worried and yet I hope that the best bowlers get into the team so as to do the school proud...So I actually hope I am one of the best bowlers... But with my roll getting all screwed nowadays...I dunno what I should do... I hope I get it real soon...like what denny koh said...
"The Purpose of Educations is to teach oneself how to study on their own." I shall try to be independent and study on my own.
V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-à-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
Studying aside, I think I have a pretty cool junior class which is pretty enthu about Senior-Junior interactions...unlike last year, where I din't know a single one from my senior class...At least now I know a few from my junior class already...I guess pinning the collar pins for them worked to a certain extent...haha...
So...I've been trying to make my senior year a blast but it is nowhere near successful...Now I just hope that I will be able to make it into the bowling team at least...and I hope and pray it will not be a letdown like last year...Where I thought I was gonna be in but it was just not to be...I was damn sad and the only consolation was that I would have one more chance this year...It is like my 1st and last chance to represent my school for any sporting competition ever...Though some may argue that bowling is a game, not a sport. But I really want to represent the school lahs...but by the looks of it, competition is tough... I'm really worried and yet I hope that the best bowlers get into the team so as to do the school proud...So I actually hope I am one of the best bowlers... But with my roll getting all screwed nowadays...I dunno what I should do... I hope I get it real soon...like what denny koh said...
"The Purpose of Educations is to teach oneself how to study on their own." I shall try to be independent and study on my own.
V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-à-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

<< Home