The Surprise Birthday Party
Hmm...Before I begin I'd like to say that I got a BBE for overall and not a CCO...With the moderations and all that...Not like it really makes a difference to me anyway...
So we tried to give nicky a surprise birthday bash today but he found out at the very last minute...like oh damn...We encountered many many hurdles on the way but we managed to falter only at the last minute and I am writing all this down so nicky can see it and maybe appreciate and tell his mother to shut up about asking me to clean the house up...
So first, I woke up at 8 cos I was supposed to meet Laura at Bishan at 930 since she didn't know how to get to Nicky's place. So I managed to reach bishan at 9 to shop for the whipped cream and the cake since I was afraid that Joyce might not be able to get it. I managed to get a can only to find out that Joyce got a can as well. So I was waiting for sweet secret to fully open at 930 to get the cake and the shutter was already like 3 quarters open just that the cash register wasn't on yet. so I already chose which cake I wanted to buy and then at 9:25. an announcement over the PA systems said that there was to be a firedrill in like 5 minutes time and to apologise for any inconvenience caused. So the sweet secrets woman just pulled down the shutters and left me like there without a cake. So I immediatly called chi chuen and sam ling to see if they could get a cake but sam said she could only get it earliest by 1030, which was half an hour behind schedule, so we pushed everything half an hour back.
Laura arrived at bishan mrt at 1008 and we couldn't get a cab for like damn long. Yes we decided to take a cab since we were already very late. So then we finally managed to get a cab and thought that things weren't going so bad afterall...I was listening to barbie girl on Laura's pod...so old school...haha...
So we arrived at Boon Keng Mrt station at 1026 and went to meet joyce and chi chuen, only to get smoked by the fogger trying to kill the mosquitoes. Then sam told chi chuen that she could only get the cake by like 11, which was way off schedule already. So we decided to proceed forst without her. So the plan was for me to message weng when we were hiding behind the stairwell around the corner of his house and then she would lure him to macdonalds and make him wait there while she let us into his house to prepare his surprise. So we waited quite long at the stairwell which was really stuff and we were experimenting with the whipped cream...2 cans of it.
So then when we entered the house, sam called to say that she was already here and we freaked out cos nicky was on his way through the Mrt to go to macdonalds and sam was at the Mrt. We told her to wait in the 7-11 and for chi chuen to go down and pick her. Then chi chuen went down and couldn't find her and worse still, his phone ran out of battery. Sam came to the house and chi chuen was lost. Weng was worried about keeping nicky waiting. Nicky still didn't suspect anything. So I ran down to find chi chuen and found him pacing round the mrt station and we ran back to his house to avoid detection.
So we went into his house to prepare the cake, the cold water, the party ribbons and everything, and gave weng the go ahead to call nicky up...she had quite a tough time persuading him to come up and then when he was at the door, when our plan was so close to succeeding with whipped cream right in his face the moment he opened the door, he heard us...and then the surprise failed...So then there was alot of chasing, alot of whipped cream in the fridge, on the floor and in his face, which was thanks to Joyce, when he actually thought it was all over.
So then for that mere 10 minutes of fun, we had to clean up like shit. We cleaned up the lift the house and the corridor while he took a bath. We were mopping scrubbing and all that, and his mom complained about a bloody ant infestation in the drain of the corridor which is not even like part of her property...
So then alot of planning, a series of unfortunate events and hopefully, an enjoyable and memorable birthday party...
Anyway lately I haven't been really happy, and I really don't know why.
I feel like breaking down.
I feel out of place, like somehow I Just dun belong and noone understands me.
I am sick of feeling so left out
I am desperate to find something more before my life is over.
I feel hurt, I feel lost, I feel left out in the dark.
I feel like I've been pushed around.
I am on the edge of breaking down but no one is here to save me.
No you don't know what it's like.
-You might think I'm happy but I'm not gonna be okay.
So we tried to give nicky a surprise birthday bash today but he found out at the very last minute...like oh damn...We encountered many many hurdles on the way but we managed to falter only at the last minute and I am writing all this down so nicky can see it and maybe appreciate and tell his mother to shut up about asking me to clean the house up...
So first, I woke up at 8 cos I was supposed to meet Laura at Bishan at 930 since she didn't know how to get to Nicky's place. So I managed to reach bishan at 9 to shop for the whipped cream and the cake since I was afraid that Joyce might not be able to get it. I managed to get a can only to find out that Joyce got a can as well. So I was waiting for sweet secret to fully open at 930 to get the cake and the shutter was already like 3 quarters open just that the cash register wasn't on yet. so I already chose which cake I wanted to buy and then at 9:25. an announcement over the PA systems said that there was to be a firedrill in like 5 minutes time and to apologise for any inconvenience caused. So the sweet secrets woman just pulled down the shutters and left me like there without a cake. So I immediatly called chi chuen and sam ling to see if they could get a cake but sam said she could only get it earliest by 1030, which was half an hour behind schedule, so we pushed everything half an hour back.
Laura arrived at bishan mrt at 1008 and we couldn't get a cab for like damn long. Yes we decided to take a cab since we were already very late. So then we finally managed to get a cab and thought that things weren't going so bad afterall...I was listening to barbie girl on Laura's pod...so old school...haha...
So we arrived at Boon Keng Mrt station at 1026 and went to meet joyce and chi chuen, only to get smoked by the fogger trying to kill the mosquitoes. Then sam told chi chuen that she could only get the cake by like 11, which was way off schedule already. So we decided to proceed forst without her. So the plan was for me to message weng when we were hiding behind the stairwell around the corner of his house and then she would lure him to macdonalds and make him wait there while she let us into his house to prepare his surprise. So we waited quite long at the stairwell which was really stuff and we were experimenting with the whipped cream...2 cans of it.
So then when we entered the house, sam called to say that she was already here and we freaked out cos nicky was on his way through the Mrt to go to macdonalds and sam was at the Mrt. We told her to wait in the 7-11 and for chi chuen to go down and pick her. Then chi chuen went down and couldn't find her and worse still, his phone ran out of battery. Sam came to the house and chi chuen was lost. Weng was worried about keeping nicky waiting. Nicky still didn't suspect anything. So I ran down to find chi chuen and found him pacing round the mrt station and we ran back to his house to avoid detection.
So we went into his house to prepare the cake, the cold water, the party ribbons and everything, and gave weng the go ahead to call nicky up...she had quite a tough time persuading him to come up and then when he was at the door, when our plan was so close to succeeding with whipped cream right in his face the moment he opened the door, he heard us...and then the surprise failed...So then there was alot of chasing, alot of whipped cream in the fridge, on the floor and in his face, which was thanks to Joyce, when he actually thought it was all over.
So then for that mere 10 minutes of fun, we had to clean up like shit. We cleaned up the lift the house and the corridor while he took a bath. We were mopping scrubbing and all that, and his mom complained about a bloody ant infestation in the drain of the corridor which is not even like part of her property...
So then alot of planning, a series of unfortunate events and hopefully, an enjoyable and memorable birthday party...
Anyway lately I haven't been really happy, and I really don't know why.
I feel like breaking down.
I feel out of place, like somehow I Just dun belong and noone understands me.
I am sick of feeling so left out
I am desperate to find something more before my life is over.
I feel hurt, I feel lost, I feel left out in the dark.
I feel like I've been pushed around.
I am on the edge of breaking down but no one is here to save me.
No you don't know what it's like.
-You might think I'm happy but I'm not gonna be okay.

<< Home