Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Graduation Day

Since many of you are screaming for an update... I shall answer the call of my fans and avid readers... Haha...

A friend of mine once said ;"CJ is like Durians... It stinks at first... But when you taste it, you will know how good it actually is."

So graduation came and went and I'd be lying if I said that I don't feel anything for this college where I have spent the last 2 years in. So the past 2 years have been loads of ups and downs and college life has been nothing short of interesting for me but I would not have lived the past 2 years in any other way. I have to say that I have never regretted a moment of my life in CJ, much less regret the choice of choosing to stay in CJ. So 'A' levels are around the corner and nothing will ever be the same again and I will miss every moment of my time in CJ and especially all the friends that I have made throughout these past 2 years which have made my life in CJ have more ups than downs. I remember the day where I first received my posting to CJ and I called my mum. She asked me if I wanted to appeal to AC, and my decision that very day, to give CJ a shot, was the best that I made in my life thus far. I have nothing against AC, but I have no doubt that I would not be the person I am today if I had gone to AC in the first place. I have nothing against AC or anything... I have to say I enjoyed my 4 years in ACSI as well... But its just different...

Life is about the choices you make, and I will not leave to regret the choices I make, as whats done has already been done, and we should make the best out of it. As I look at the counter above my blog which reads 17 days to 'A' levels, I ask myself... Will everything be very much different after these 17 days, after these 31 days... Personally, I hope that things won't be very much different from the way it is today, and JC life has undoubtedly been the most interesting thus far.

Finally... As a word of advice for anyone and everyone out there:
"Legitumise Neil Paparundum"
Don't let the Bastards get you down!