The Best Party Ever
So last friday was the best party ever... It was Nadia and Michelle's Birthday as well as like a bowling bbq kind of thing... I know its kinda late for me to write this down now but I just wanna remind myself of the good time I had in the future...Haha...
Michelle's house is the best party location ever... It's an entertainment haven... With a pool table, a pool, and a karaoke room... and It wasn't even furnished yet... Imagine what it would be like if it was fully furnished! haha... So yea... It was fun... doing random retarded things and having great company...
Michelle's house is the best party location ever... It's an entertainment haven... With a pool table, a pool, and a karaoke room... and It wasn't even furnished yet... Imagine what it would be like if it was fully furnished! haha... So yea... It was fun... doing random retarded things and having great company...

<< Home