Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Letter

Dear X,
You may be wondering why I am writing you this letter but to be honest, I myself do not know why. I just thought perharps I just wanted to tell you how I feel about our relationship. I don't know if this is the right way to tell you this and it may even be abit wussy, but I don't know how else to approach you about this as I worry it may cause things to become awkward between us. I'm not sure if I actually like you but I feel that I am definitely attracted to you in some way, though in what way I don't know. I don't know if you feel the same way about me and I would really like to know how you feel. I don't know if there is actually something special between us anot and perharps we could give ourselves a chance? Perharps this is not the right time to talk about such stuff with the A divs around the corner and mid years in a month's time. Besides, this is our a level year but I really cannot hold it in any longer. I hope that whatever happens, we can still remain as friends and that this will not change anything between us.