The Grass Is Always Greener On The Other Side
Why issit that the grass always appears to be greener on the other side. Even under the sea. "The seaweed is always greener; in somebody else's lake." I feel that we can never be satisfied with wherever we are. Take me for example...when I first went to CJ, I couldn't wait for the 1st 3 mths to be over and get into ac. Then after the 1st 3 mths, when I became eligible for AC, I wanted to get back into CJ, and now when I am in CJ, I at certain times regret not choosing to go to CJ...Basically, I feel its human nature to be this way. whoever came up with this phrase:" The grass is always greener on the other side." is a genius.
So what can we do to deal with this? In the words of Issac Lim...Focus on things you can change...things you cannot change, accept with grace lohs...Thus, I have accepted that I got only 7th position for Tour De CJC, and shall focus on getting at least a silver for napfa next year and getting out of the TAF club...I shall aim to adhere to the "november agenda."
So what can we do to deal with this? In the words of Issac Lim...Focus on things you can change...things you cannot change, accept with grace lohs...Thus, I have accepted that I got only 7th position for Tour De CJC, and shall focus on getting at least a silver for napfa next year and getting out of the TAF club...I shall aim to adhere to the "november agenda."
The seaweed is always greener
In somebody else’s lake
You dream about going up there
But that is a big mistake
Just look at the world around you
Right here on the ocean floor
Such wonderful things surround you
What more are you looking for
In somebody else’s lake
You dream about going up there
But that is a big mistake
Just look at the world around you
Right here on the ocean floor
Such wonderful things surround you
What more are you looking for

<< Home