The Name Game
M- success comes easily to you.
A- Damn good in bed
L- You're so damn cute
C- You're Wild and Crazy
O- You love foreplay
L- You're so damn cute
M- success comes easily to you.
Haha... Basically I think not much is true except for the part that I am so damn cute cos I know it...
Anyway... A divs today kind of sucked... Just don't wanna talk about it anymore but focus on the future events and hope that we can fight back and win something! Cheers team!
A- Damn good in bed
L- You're so damn cute
C- You're Wild and Crazy
O- You love foreplay
L- You're so damn cute
M- success comes easily to you.
Haha... Basically I think not much is true except for the part that I am so damn cute cos I know it...
Anyway... A divs today kind of sucked... Just don't wanna talk about it anymore but focus on the future events and hope that we can fight back and win something! Cheers team!

<< Home