Sunday, June 12, 2005

The Actual Chalet

Okay...So I just came back from 1t31 class chalet 2005...as in not really just came back but came back in the morning and slept the whole afternoon after lacking sleep for 2 days...haha...Anyway...chalet was quite fun...Did lots of shitty stuff, played lots of metal slug, and like had a whole lot of fun...but we're kinda short of 119 dollars now cos not enough pple turned up and we owe nicky's mum 119 dollars for the chalet...So I'm really open to donations...Or I kinda have to come up with that money myself...Please donate...please call 97887990...the people need you...yea...And I have decided that I shall never ever rollerblade at east coast again...After not blading for 3 years...I decided to blade yesterday afternoon...During the chalet...and it was kinda a very bad experience, I not have lacerations all over my legs...and a really bad back...which is like killing me everytime I try to sit up straight...I kinda fell lots of times throught the blading...Kinda sucked at it real bad...real real bad...So i have decided...I shall never blade at east coast till I turn pro...Anyhow...It was really fun getting to see all the 1st 3 mths faces again and thanks alot to the people who made an effort to turn up...the chalet wouldn't have been successful without you people...and I hope you had fun too...I shall no longer bore you on further details...

Anyway...I read someone's blog today...and I realised that I was not the only 1 feeling that way about AC...about what AC does to you...about how it affects you...and how you cant really be what you really are cos of whats going on there...Its that thing about AC...which does that to your mind...but sometimes it may not be entirely true...and as long as you have good friends...you'll survive...haha...